Welcome to Dasson Research Foundation!
Dasson Research Foundation is an association of West Bengal India published journals and organized conference, seminar, workshop in the field of science and social science. The foundation aims to provide a global deliberate for supreme quality research to make world larger. We appreciate original innovative and novel research which is recognizing worldwide. Dasson Research Foundation journals are fast in publication and open access to all. The journals are with a revolution in the field of international research, expected to stimulate researcher.
Dasson journals list
about Dasson journals
Dasson Research Foundation Journals a broad-based open access, publish the most exciting researches with respect to the subjects of our functional Journals and provide a rapid turn-around time possible for reviewing and publishing and to disseminate the articles freely for teaching and reference purposes. The establishment of this Journal is an answer to the wishes and desires of many researchers and teachers in developing nations who lack free access to quality materials online. This Journal opts to bring panacea to this problem and to encourage research development. Valuing Our Users Journals gives emphasis to the development and retaining of outstanding people. It empowers people to maximize their potential contribution and encourage them to be entrepreneurial. FSSR Journals is eager to develop the strong coordination with researchers, academics and practitioners.
Features of our Journals:
- WORLDWIDE EDITORS: Our editors are from different countries in the world, such as United State, Russia, United Kingdom, German, Canada,South Africa, China, Japan, Brazil, Argentina, South Africa, Greece, Australia, New Zealand, Norway.
- EDITOR AROUND THE INDIA: Our editors are belong to best university in India such as University of north Bengal, University of Calcutta, University of Viswa-Vharati (West Bengal): University of Andhra Pradesh: Mysore University (Karnataka): University of Madras (Tamilnadu): University of Goa: University of Delhi, Jamia Milia Islamia, Guru Gobinda Sing Indraprastha University, Jaharlal Nehru university (Delhi): University of Pune and University of Mumbai (Maharastra): Banaras Hindu University (Uttar Pradesh): Gauhati University, Assam University(Assam): Tripura University, Meghalaya university, University of Rajasthan, Jiwaji University (Madhya Pradesh): Guru Ghasidas University (Chattisgarh): Guru Nanak Dev University (Punjab): University of Kalikut (Kerala).
- SUBJECT SPECIFIC JOURNALS: There are different subject specific Journals of different branches of Social Sciences under the umbrella of Foundation of Social Science Researcher.
- FAST AND REGULAR PUBLICATION PROCESS: The publication process generally takes only 20-30 days for a research paper publication with regular issue.
- PEER REVIEW PROCESS:The main aim of peer review process is the maintain the quality of published article under Foundation of Social Science Researcher Journals.
- HARDCOPY AND ONLINE VERSION: Online publication is advance of the printed version of the journals. We provide hard copy of Certificates to all authors and also printed version of author paper with online version.
- HIGHLY CITED AND WORLD WIDE RECOGNITION:Our Journals have international recognition. We distribute the knowledge through the dissemination of academics and practitioners from around the world. All journals published by us maintain the highest standards of quality by researchers around the world.
- HIGH IMPACT FACTOR: Cosmos Foundation Germany provids Dasson journals high impact factor and the journals are indexed by various renouned indexing portal.
|JOURNALS ARE PRINTED AND ONLINE VERSION